What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Site and we use different types of cookies to run the Site:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, deliver advertisements on and through the Site, and so on.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Anonymously track visitor statistics
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass any personally identifiable data to third parties
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Last updated: 1/04/2018
Are you ready to find out if you qualify or how much your R&D claims could be worth?